- HSI provided funding to support the work of the Dick White Charitable Foundation who organised a Conference for Cuban Veterinarians in April 2013 to help improve their expertise and skills. It was held in conjunction with the Cuban Scientific Veterinary Council in support of a charity named Aniplant who are dedicated to caring for and reducing the street dogs and cats in the capital - click here to find out more.
- Project Partner Wildlife SOS - A leopard on the loose in the city of Aurangabad has been rescued in a risky and dangerous ten hour long operation (July 2013). Click here for the full story.
- A saddening June special project update from our Zimbabwean project partners Painted Dog Conservation, "Ester: Alpha female of the Kutanga pack" - download the PDF by clicking here (377kb)
- Project Partner ProFauna shares some good news for sea turtle conservation as approximately 10,000 turtle eggs are confiscated in East Borneo - click here to read more.
- Project Partner Wildlife SOS - A wild sloth bear is rescued near Agra (April 2013). This work is funded by HSI Australia through the Forest Watch program - click here for the full story.
- Read the 4th Quarter Final Report for January - March 2013 from The South Luangwa Conservation Society's project 'Supporting the anti-poaching activities of SLCS village scouts to reduce elephant mortalities from snaring' co-funded by HSI Australia and the Born Free Foundation - click here (pdf 1.07MB) - April 2013
- Click here for the latest report (February-March 2013) from HSI Australia project partner Zamibia Primate Project (pdf 903kb)
Wildlife SOS Recognized for Contributions to Wildlife Conservation, Animal Welfare & Social Causes - click here - December 2012
- Peter Li, Humane Society International's China Specialist, interviewed by Forbes Magazine on animal rights in China - click here - November 2012
- Project Partner Wildlife SOS - Interview with Dr Raja - Senior Vet at Agra Bear Rescue Facility click here- October 2012
- Project Partner Wildlife SOS - Remembering Champa click here- October 2012
- Project Partner Wildlife SOS - Interview with Dr Arun - Senior Vet at Bannerghata Bear Rescue Centre click here- October 2012
- Project partner ProFauna trains Bali police officers on Wildlife Law Enforcement click here- September 2012
- Project partner Sanwild had some recent success hand raising a pangolin. Watch the video here - September 2012
- Friends of the National Parks Foundation (FNPF) Kalimantan, Borneo - January - June 2012 click here
- Friends of the National Parks Foundation (FNPF) Nusa Penida Bali January - June 2012 click here
- Education for Nature ' Vietnam (ENV) has launched a new webpage aimed at raising awareness amongst the Vietnamese public about consumption of rhino horn in Vietnam. Read More (download PDF)
The latest report from the Bali Sea Turtle Society project at Kuta Beach - Download PDF
The West Kilimanjaro Conservation Project 25th Bi-annual report October 2011 to March 2012 With the rise in poaching across Africa it shows how effective anti poaching patrols can be. click here
- Street dogs in Bhutan - Halfway there: Having successfully reached approximately 50% of street dogs in Bhutan with a model spay/neuter and vaccination program, HSI has been invited to extend the work there for an additional three years - Click here
- Update on HSI's work to protect orang-utans from our project partners ProFauna - Click here.
"Merry Christmas 2011! TCC would like to wish all the best will come to your family'
Sincerely, TCC ' Thai and Sarad!
Friends of the National Parks Foundation (FNPF) Kalimantan, Boreno - May - August 2011 update click here
HSI partner Painted Dog Conservation's November 2011 Project Update. Click here.
ProFauna in Indonesia have recently been working to encourage local police to take action against the illegal sale of protected animal species click here
Friends of the National Parks Foundation (FNPF) Kalimantan, Boreno - January - April 2011 update click here
Friends of the National Parks Foundation (FNPF) Nusa Penida Bali - January - April 2011 update click here
Healed in Haiti - A "Tail" of Compassion - HSUS Haiti Project Coordinator Chris Brougton-Bossong shares a positive story from Haiti click here
HSI project partners, Pro Fauna Indonesia, produce findings in 2010 report on the Trade of Sea Turtle Eggs in Kalimantan and receives a positive response from the Indonesian government click here
Update on the residents at Wildlife SOS's Agra Elephant Sanctuary click here
Update from Friends of the National Parks Foundation on Nusa Penida download PDF (2384.1 kB)
News from the Friends of the National Parks Foundation in Borneo: April - June 2010 download PDF (1756.3 kB)
Photos of our spring baby's in Sanwild - November 2010 click here
Latest news from our project partners at ProFauna Bali The Inseparable Sea Turtles and Bali Island - October 2010 - download PDF(153.5 kB)
Over one hundred animal rescues for Wildlife SOS at the Commonwealth Games -October 2010. Click here.
The efforts of Wildlife SOS at the Commonwealth Games featured on BBC News - 'Snakes found near Commonwealth athletes' village'. Watch video.